What we expect:
- 3X more clean energy on the grid by 2030
- $17 billion in state and local revenues—created by clean energy projects—for new schools, roads, and projects in local communities
- $600 billion dollars in private investment into the energy grid through 2030
- 550,000 additional American jobs as the clean energy workforce will more than double, employing nearly 1 million Americans by 2030
- 40% cleaner air by 2030 thanks to the greenhouse-gas emissions avoided by renewables, energy efficiency, and electrification.
“The clean energy provisions in the Inflation Reduction Act are monumental shifts in energy policy that will positively impact American lives for generations to come,” said Deana Strunk, Owner, Amshore Renewable Energy. “For 20 years, Amshore has been at the forefront of creating renewable energy projects that reduce climate change risk, increase energy independence, and provide cleaner air for future generations. We’re excited to see government support for this effort and look forward to continuing to play our part in this energy transition.”
Amshore® Renewable Energy develops sustainable energy solutions for utility companies and independent power producers looking to expand their renewable energy projects throughout North America. Over 20 years, Amshore has originated and developed solar and wind energy facilities generating 2.9 gigawatts of power covering over a half a million acres.